Anyway, I have been planning out the who, how, what, and when of my giving and thought I would share some ideas. I am not going to tell you everything that I have planned, because some of the gifts are to CPF readers. You can thank me later
Again, I want to emphasize that there is no right or wrong way to complete the challenge. The gifts do not have to cost you a lot of money, or any money for that matter. Everyone has something to sow, so take what you have and sow it!
A few things I am planning for my 10 days…
- Blessing some of my pastors. I figure after all they have given to me, it is the least I can do.
- Giving to some of the creators of some WordPress plugins that I use. I always intended to give back to those who provided me with free and useful software.
- Giving a 100% tip to a waitress at a restaurant. I used to wait tables. Believe me, it will make her smile.
- Inviting some friends over to make them dinner. I love to cook anyway, why not just make a little extra and spend some time with people I love?
Other ideas for giving
- Pay for a friend’s meal
- Drop a $5 in someone’s purse
- Buy your wife flowers
- Buy ice cream for all the neighbor kids
- Take your buddy golfing
- When at the drive-thru, pay for the guy’s meal behind you
- Bring doughnuts in for the office
- Volunteer to babysit for a new mom
- Give to a ministry that has been encouraging to you.
- Buy lunch for the homeless guy on the corner
- Put extra cash in your wallet and give it away when inspiration strikes!