I have now been using Ebates for a while and with it being completely FREE and incredibly simple, I am still surprised how few of people are taking advantage of it.
In an attempt to show how simple it is, I created a short little video to explain the process…
Basically, merchants pay Ebates to refer customers to them. Ebates then pays a chunk of that back to the shoppers themselves. Win, win, win.
That’s it. It is completely free, only takes a minute or so to sign up and then you can start earning money. I have now received 3 checks from Ebates and while I wish they paid monthly, they do indeed pay out every 3 months like they promised. To sign up just head over to Ebates.com.
Here is how Ebates describes the process:
A few things worth mentioning about Ebates
- The payout percentages vary from 1% to about 25%
- They have a ton of merchants – many well known stores: Best Buy, Walmart, Staples, and really about anything you can imagine
- Some merchants offer cash bonuses for signing up
- Ebates also offers referral bonuses for friends that sign up
- Payment options include Paypal or a paper check
- They also have a toolbar that will tell you if you are on a site that offers a cashback bonus
I signed up for Ebates last year and have added them to my online shopping arsenal. You can find out more about them here.
Do you use Ebates? Has your experience been as good as mine?