I personally really benefit from soaking up a good scripture or helpful quote, so I am always looking for inspirational Bible Verses or quotes to help me stay motivated.
So many of the verses below may be familiar to you, but I encourage you to read over them and soak them up!
Let this be a little bit of an inspiring Bible study for you today!
25 Inspirational Verses
1. Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. -Deuteronomy 31:6
2. “Be strong and very courageous. Be careful to obey all the law my servant Moses gave you; do not turn from it to the right or to the left, that you may be successful wherever you go. Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.” -Joshua 1:7-9
3. Then you will have success if you are careful to observe the decrees and laws that the LORD gave Moses for Israel. Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or discouraged.
-1 Chronicles 22:13
4. Rise up; this matter is in your hands. We will support you, so take courage and do it. -Ezra 10:4
5. Will your courage endure or your hands be strong in the day I deal with you? I the LORD have spoken, and I will do it.
6. Say to those with fearful hearts, “Be strong, do not fear; your God will come, he will come with vengeance; with divine retribution he will come to save you.” -Isaiah 35:4
7. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. -Isaiah 41:10
8. Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
9. Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and he will establish your plans. -Proverbs 16:3
10. The name of the LORD is a fortified tower; the righteous run to it and are safe. -Proverbs 18:10
11. I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken. -Psalm 16:8
12. The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. -Psalm 18:2
13. It is God who arms me with strength and keeps my way secure. He makes my feet like the feet of a deer; he causes me to stand on the heights. He trains my hands for battle; my arms can bend a bow of bronze.You make your saving help my shield, and your right hand sustains me; your help has made me great.You provide a broad path for my feet, so that my ankles do not give way. -Psalm 18:32-36
14. The LORD is my light and my salvation—whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life—of whom shall I be afraid?
15. The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him. -Psalm 28:7
16. For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. -Jeremiah 29:11
17. But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. -Isaiah 40:31
18. And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
19. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. -Romans 8:38-39
20. Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. -2 Corinthians 4:16-18
21. So that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. -Ephesians 3:17-19
22. Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen. -Ephesians 3:20-21
23. Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful. -Hebrews 10:23
24. But even if you should suffer for what is right, you are blessed. “Do not fear their threats; do not be frightened.” -1 Peter 3:14
25.And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory. -Philippians 4:19
- 10 Encouraging Bible Verses
- Inspirational Bible Verses
- Encouraging and Inspirational Bible Verses
- 5 Bible verses about Money that every Christian should know
All verses are taken from the NIV version.
Any verses that have been inspiring you lately? Share them in the comments below!
Tips to put more money in your pocket & Biblical principles on managing it well.
Just click to take our FREE E-course to get 5 simple lessons to help you improve your financial life today!
Better manage your money, pay off debt, save more, using key Biblical principles!