Angus Deaton was the economist who conducted the study and was quoted as saying, “Giving people more income beyond 75K is not going to do much for their daily mood . . . but it is going to make them feel they have a better life.”
Biblical Perspective on Money
Recommended articles to give a Biblical perspective about money…
If you are looking for actual Bible verses about money and related topics, head on over to the Bible verses about Money page.
* 5 bible verses about money every Christian should know
* Why God’s way takes longer
* Tithing in the New Testament
* 7 Scriptures on the Wise Use Of Money
* Encouraging Bible Verses
* Can you fit through the eye of a needle?
* Biblical Prosperity
* Should a Christian be in debt?
* Would Jesus have an emergency fund?
* Financial lessons from Solomon
* What the Bible says about Debt
* Trusting God
* Stewardship: What is it?
* The power of short prayers
* Being a good steward
* Parable of the Talents
* Encouragement from Charles Capps
* Are you a good steward of God’s money?
* What is stewardship?
* Materialism and Christianity
* 5 lessons from the garden about fruit bearing
* 4 Ways to handle money God’s way
* 10 Things Christians Should Do with their Money
For more articles just keep scrolling….