The Bible actually has a whole lot to say about money – for starters here are over 250 Bible Verses about money, but to get a good start on Biblical money management we recommend starting by taking our FREE 3-Week Email Course – Biblical Money Essentials.
But if you are feeling adventurous check out some of our recommended articles listed below:
Recommended articles to give a Biblical perspective about money…
* 5 bible verses about money every Christian should know
* Why God’s way takes longer
* Tithing in the New Testament
* 7 Scriptures on the Wise Use Of Money
* Encouraging Bible Verses
* Can you fit through the eye of a needle?
* Biblical Prosperity
* Should a Christian be in debt?
* Would Jesus have an emergency fund?
* Financial lessons from Solomon
* What the Bible says about Debt
* Trusting God
* Stewardship: What is it?
* The power of short prayers
* Being a good steward
* Parable of the Talents
* Encouragement from Charles Capps
* Are you a good steward of God’s money?
* What is stewardship?
* Materialism and Christianity
* 5 lessons from the garden about fruit bearing
* 4 Ways to handle money God’s way
* 10 Things Christians Should Do with their Money
Check out a few of our Pinterest boards as well:
For more articles just keep scrolling…